Also available Emergency Drinking Water in Case of 100 pouches for $29.95.
Our Emergency Water Pouches have a 5-year shelf life because of high tech packaging that preserves this purified and sterilized water for five years. Each sealed 4.2 ounces ration of water is unaffected by temperature extremes and contains water safe enough for first aid treatment i.e. flushing wounds. They are perfect for Work and School Disaster Kits.
- 4.225 oz. pouches
- 5 year shelf life
- Individually stamped with manufacture & expiration dates.
- US Coast Guard approved.
- Easy to store and pack in kits
- Very durable packaging
- Pouches are inexpensive
- Drink right from the pouch
- Each pouch is perfectly rationed
- Easy distribution
- Can be stored in 32°F , 0°C.( freezing point of water)
- Manufactured in Vista CA.
Send us an email via web-form and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
If you have concerns about your order, the fastest way to reach us via phone call.
Our tall-free number is +1-760-628-5987, you can call us during business hours (Mon. – Fri. 8:00 – 5:00).
Disaster Survival Skills, P.O. Box 10008 Palm Desert CA 92255