Write for us
Do you have preparedness tips and guides that you like to share with our readers? You can submit articles on any topics related to Disaster Survival Skills.
Please see below for our requirements to have your article and blog published in our website.
List of topics we invite writers:
- Earthquake Preparedness for Family
- Earthquake Preparedness for Schools
- Emergency Response Guides
- First Aid Guides / Tips
- Light Urban Search and Rescue
- CERT/Community Emergency Response Team Guides
- Disaster Preparedness
- Your topics must revolve around listed topics above.
- Your article must be 1,000 words or longer.
- The content must be your own original work and cannot be posted anywhere else.
- You may provide images, however they must be taken by yourself or royal-free.
- You can submit multiple articles.
- All submissions will become the property of Disaster Survival Skills.
- Disaster Survival Skills reserves the right to publish or choose not to should the content be against the purpose of this site.
- Disaster Survival Skills reserves the right to edit the content where necessary and to include any links should they fit.
How it works:
- First check if your idea for the article that you want to submit is not already covered in our blogs.
- If your idea is not covered on our blog posts, then you may send your idea in the contact form in this page with your details.
- We will respond to your email within 24 hrs if we like your idea and we will get back to you with more information.