The best first aid kit. The real life-saving first aid kit.
There are 3 things people die from when injured. They are;
#1. Not Breathing
#2. Bleeding Severely
When shopping for a first aid kit, make sure it has the supplies to treat these 3 life threatening conditions. Our American made CPR Mouth Barrier Mask will not only protect you, but enable to provide better quality CPR. That is because our mouth barrier comes with 2 one-way valves which allows you to perform quality breaths without the risk of you taking in any bodily fluids from your victim. Even if your victim vomits, you can go right back to breaths with no risk to you.
It also has a bite piece which helps keep the tongue out of the way. If the victim bites down, you will still have an airway which is great news for the victim.
Next your first aid kit will need substantial dressings to stop some of the most severe bleeding injuries. Our kit has not only 3 5x9 trauma dressings for bleeding. We also added a Blood Stopper dressing for large wounds, burns, gunshot victims and more. Most kits only have dozens and dozens of band-aids.
The 3rd most essential first aid item is to treat Shock. So we included our 54x87 in. Thermal blanket. This blanket is critical for controlling shock by preventing heat loss and keeping the patient warm. A regular blanket allows heat to escape and does very little to stop heat loss. The thermal blanket does not breathe, no heat loss. It has reflective properties so reflects the victims own heat right back onto them.
Does the kit have a state of the art Burn Dressing, Paramedic Scissors, arm splint, sterile water, etc.
This red first aid kit bag is professionally designed by Captain Wayne Bennett (Ret.) himself. It's a first aid kit for most injuries, it will enable you to treat minor to severe injuries. You can safely perform CPR, control Severe Bleeding, treat Shock, treat serious Burns, stabilize Broken Bones, along with minor first aid emergencies. We've also included easy to follow first aid instructions.
Best for home, classroom, car, boat, office, or outdoor activities.
We highly recommend that you learn the 3 most important life-saving skills, watch the free training here.
Find out all the recommended supplies for your family and download your free report for a realistic and practical preparedness guide. Click Here.
To be called the best First Aid Kit, the kit should be able to handle almost every type of true life threatening first aid emergency. Our 70 item first aid bag is built just like all our Disaster Survival Kits. Built to save lives. This first aid kit bag does just that. You can safely perform CPR, control Severe Bleeding, treat Shock, treat serious Burns, stabilize Broken Bones, along with minor first aid emergencies.
What separates our Real First Aid kit from the rest, first is the quality of our first aid kit contents. Beginning with our American made CPR Barrier Mask. This double valve one-way face shield is the best mask on the market.
Next, is our state of the art Burn Gel Dressing. Stops burning, kills the pain, reduces infections and does not stick to the burn. How about sterile water for flushing wounds, eyes or cooling burns.
Who else puts a 12-inch cardboard splint to stabilize fractured ankles, wrists, and arms in their kits? Or paramedic scissors? And, we include 3 trauma dressings.
Just as important are the items we do not put in our kits. Items that are not within current first aid protocols. Beware of companies selling first aid kit bag still containing Hydrogen Peroxide (kills tissue & damages capillaries, grows bacteria), Alcohol wipes, Butterfly bandages, these items no longer have a place in your first aid supplies. Our kits also do not contain any aspirin, as it increases bleeding.
TIP! We don't suggest using feminine hygiene pads in place of Trauma Dressings. Feminine pads absorb too much blood, they are not designed to support clotting which is necessary to control severe bleeding.
Real First Aid Kit Bag Contents:
For re-stock call Disaster Survival Skills, LLC 1-888-705-2184
Real First Aid Key Benefits
- You can now be your family's hero
- Can handle dozens of injuries
- Anyone can use with basic first aid skills
- Designed by firefighter/paramedics
- Affordable enough to by several for home, work & school
How to use your real first aid kit (instruction card included in the kit)
Many people do not have first aid kits in their home, car or office because they just don't know how to use them. So along with this first aid kit bag, I want to share with you how to use this kit in case you have to handle a life-threatening emergency.
For CPR (Download the CPR poster here)
- Check for breathing and unconsciousness. If not breathing yell for help and CALL 9-1-1 Immediately then Perform CAB.
- Compressions. Place the heel of your hand in the middle of the victim’s chest. Put your other hand on top of the first with your fingers interlaced. Compress the chest at least 2 inches. Perform 30 compressions at a rate of 100-120 pushes per minute.
- Airway. After 30 compressions, open the victim's airway using the head tilt, chin lift method. Use the CPR mask and place to the victim’s mouth. Pinch the victim's nose and make a seal over the victim's mouth with yours.
- Breathing. Give the victim a breath, blow for 1 second, just enough to make the chest rise. Remove your mouth, let the chest fall and then deliver the second breath.
- REPEAT CYCLE 30 Compressions: 2 Breaths Continue this CPR cycle til help arrives.
- For Shock. Anyone breathing but unconscious elevate feet 6-12 inches, cover with Thermal Blanket, Call 9-1-1.
- For Burn. Apply burn gel dressing to the burned area. Secure in place with gauze roll. Leave on 2-3 hrs. and seek medical attention.
- Do Not Use: Ice, Butter, Mustard, etc. Only water for 10-20 min. or burn gel.
Send us an email via web-form and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
If you have concerns about your order, the fastest way to reach us via phone call.
Our tall-free number is 1-888-705-2184, you can call us during business hours (Mon. – Fri. 8:00 – 5:00).
Disaster Survival Skills, LLC
PO Box 10008 Palm Desert CA 92255