This very mobile 37 piece Incident Command and Triage package comes in a wheeled duffle bag to enable you to quickly set up and establish Command. Just add your own site maps, forms and you will be up and running.
Set up your Triage area quickly and outfit your disaster teams with vests, triage tags, triage tarps, triage forms and triage guide. To complete your first aid response, consider our Disaster First Aid Kit below.
The kit also include your Command Post set-up. Comes with Command Post Barricade Tape to define your space and Vests for identification of the Incident Commander. With the Bull Horn included you are ready to take charge of your disaster.
Tip Set up your Command Post away from your first aid areas and other high traffic areas. The Incident Commander must be accessible to his/her team but, isolated enough to focus and not become overwhelmed.
Triage and Incident Command Kit Contents:
- Command Post Barricade Tape
- Public Information Barricade Tape
- Staging Area Barricade Tape
- 4-Golf Pencils
- 2-Commander Walkie-Talkies
- Bull Horn
- FM-Weather-Shortwave Radio with Light
- National Incident Management System (NIMS) Guide
- Incident Command and Triage Book
- 4-Triage Tarps
- 4-Light Sticks 12 hr.
- 40-pages of Triage Forms for patient evaluation, body identification, injury assessment with triage instructions.