Finally an affordable solution for home, work and school that can be called the best Real First Aid Kit. This red first aid kit bag is packed with the same first aid kit supplies that the firefighters carry. Everyone knows aspirin and band-aids do not make an emergency first aid kit.
To be called the best First Aid Kit, the kit should be able to handle almost every type of true life threatening first aid emergency. Our 70 item first aid bag is built just like all our Disaster Survival Kits. Built to save lives. This first aid kit bag does just that. You can safely perform CPR, control Severe Bleeding, treat Shock, treat serious Burns, stabilize Broken Bones, along with minor first aid emergencies.
What separates our Real First Aid kit from the rest, first is the quality of our first aid kit contents. Beginning with our American made CPR Barrier Mask. This double valve one-way face shield is the best mask on the market. Next, is our state of the art Burn Gel Dressing. Stops burning, kills the pain, reduces infections and does not stick to the burn. How about sterile water for flushing wounds, eyes or cooling burns. Who else puts a 12-inch cardboard splint to stabilize fractured ankles, wrists, and arms in their kits? Or paramedic scissors? And, we include 3 trauma dressings.
Just as important are the items we do not put in our kits. Items that are not within current first aid protocols. Beware of companies selling first aid kit bag still containing Hydrogen Peroxide (kills tissue & damages capillaries, grows bacteria), Alcohol wipes, Butterfly bandages, these items no longer have a place in your first aid supplies. Our kits also do not contain any aspirin, as it increases bleeding.
TIP! We don’t suggest using feminine hygiene pads in place of Trauma Dressings. Feminine pads absorb too much blood, they are not designed to support clotting which is necessary to control severe bleeding.
Real First Aid Kit Bag Contents:
For re-stock call Disaster Survival Skills, LLC 1-888-705-2184
Real First Aid Key Features
- Treats life-threatening injuries
- Meets current first aid protocols
- Professional quality
- Designed by firefighter/paramedics
- Very affordable
How to use your real first aid kit (instruction card included in the kit)
Many people do not have first aid kits in their home, car or office because they just don’t know how to use them. So along with this first aid kit bag, I want to share with you how to use this kit in case of life-threating emergency.
- For CPR (Download the CPR poster here)
- Check for breathing and unconsciousness. If not breathing yell for help and CALL 9-1-1 Immediately then Perform CAB.
- Compressions. Place the heel of your hand in the middle of the victim’s chest. Put your other hand on top of the first with your fingers interlaced. Compress the chest at least 2 inches. Perform 30 compressions at a rate of 100-120 pushes per minute.
- Airway. After 30 compressions, open the victim’s airway using the head tilt, chin lift method. Use the CPR mask and place to the victim’s mouth. Pinch the victim’s nose and make a seal over the victim’s mouth with yours.
- Breathing. Give the victim a breath, blow for 1 second, just enough to make the chest rise. Remove your mouth, let the chest fall and then deliver the second breath.
- REPEAT CYCLE 30 Compressions: 2 Breaths Continue this CPR cycle til help arrives.
- For Bleeding
- For Shock. Anyone breathing but unconscious elevate feet 6-12 inches, cover with Thermal Blanket, Call 9-1-1.
- For Burn. Apply burn gel dressing to the burned area. Secure in place with gauze roll. Leave on 2-3 hrs. and seek medical attention. Do Not Use: Ice, Butter, Mustard, etc. Only water for 10-20 min. or burn gel.
- For Bone Fracture.